Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorite Things!


Melissa at 320 Sycamore is having a Favorite Things Party! It's too hard to choose! But here are a few(or more) of my favorite things...
I have a confession. My first "favorites" is more of an addiction. Obsession.

I'm proud to say that I waited over 6 hours to see New Moon last night. Worth it? God, yes.
If you're one of the three people in the world that hasn't read the series... do it now!

Number two...


Sugar free Rockstars! Only 20 calories and enough caffeine to get me through the next few hours!
And 3.

Silver Jeans. I absolutely love these! It's so hard to find jeans that I feel comfortable in. Silver Jeans have just the right amount of stretch to fit over my curves without any muffin top :) And I'll definitely pay $80 for a good pair of jeans.
Favorite flower...

Purple anemone. LOVE these. Send me a bouquet of purple anemones and I will love you forever. My favorite color and the most beautiful flower EVER. Don't you think?!
And finally... my favorite perfume(at least for this month ;) )
Ralph Lauren HOT. SO yummy... warm and sweet and perfect.
There's just a tiny peek at a few of my favorite things! So what do you love?
Go check out My Favorite Things @ 320 Sycamore!

3 comments:

  1. So where can I find these jeans that give you no muffin top and fit over curves??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have friends that swear by Silver jeans! That perfume looks yummy too~thanks for sharing your favorites with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get my Silvers at The Buckle, which is also one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete